“They say laughter is the best medicine; we say a loyal dog is.
Last October, during Superstorm Sandy, their family was exposed to mold after the dining room ceiling collapsed.
Charon told The Huffington Post that Mason and his siblings then began experiencing “chest infection after chest infection.” And in November, when Mason was having difficulty breathing one night, Charon hooked him up to a nebulizer. She left the room after he fell asleep.
When she came back, she found him and Prada [as shown in the photo above]
Charon told HuffPost that Mason and his siblings haven’t gotten sick since the mold was removed from their house. But she’ll never forget this moment.
“It took my breath away,” she said.”
Source: Huffington Post